Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Hmm

Great fapping material

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Amazing

Love the concept, along with your style - I love all your flashes and this one is definitly my favorite, took me a few watches to get the drug references and that just made me love it more, haha

Good work

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Uncaptivating

It's clear to me anyways that any novelty in this series has since been worn off and really exhausted to its limits; the humor is stale and the jokes are recycled. Almost the entire flash has little to no effort put in the animation or artwork. I understood the jokes but the internet meme and chan lingo was overall disappointing and made me feel like I just wasted my time watching this. I think it's alright though; just not for me - the target audience of the flash is clearly 12-14.

What a shame, I liked the previous two.

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

Thought Provoking

I really liked the idea you had with this, and happen to really like this song by Mars volta. even though I was anticipating you to finish the song to the end (My favorite part of the song), The whole flash was really well made. The cartoony style that you used was a pretty interesting approach to the flash and I personally think that it worked. Good job.

solidblur responds:

That was the original idea (finishing the entire song), but I had some time pressure on me the final weeks, as I have submitted it to a norwegian contest for students nationwide. The fantasy world would then haunt him during the more intense parts of the song (as he was getting shocked by jumpercables at the hospital), before waking up. If it helps, I really love the last part as well :)

BEEBO Part 10 BEEBO Part 10

God yes

Thank you, another episode of the best flash series on newgrounds. Yessss.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Very good.

Excellent, I think you've had a few better than this one but it's still awesome regardless. Really glad to see what you've got up your sleeves for the ones to come :)

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

Truth

This is what i'm talking about. Love the message being put through in this one.

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Awesome.

The graphics and style in combination with the crisp sound made this flash really enjoyable. I really wanna see more from you, this is definitely Top-50 worthy. You have a really unique style and your choices are all very eye-catching; keep up the good work, yes.